Remote / Gaithersburg MD
- Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
- Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software technologies to satisfy their needs
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Develops and maintains software development technical documentation to assist with software maintenance and upgrades
- Provides software process management and configuration management through lifecycle.
- Analyze, detect, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related Technical Field preferred
- At least 5 years of experience developing software using major server languages such as Java and Python
- Experience with Project Documentation using Confluence preferred
- Experience with Oracle Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and associated Oracle development and query tools like SQLDeveloper
- Experience with Linux OS (CentOS/Ubuntu)
- Experience with Version Control of Git or GitLab .
- Experience with Configuration Management tools including Ansible and GitLab CI/CD
- Experience with Code Quality Control tools using SonarQube
- Experience with XML data formats, transformation, and validation techniques